Radial Shock Wave Therapy Equipment
Model: BS-SWT2X / BS-SWT-X
Brand: SmartWave (TM)
Shock Wave Therapy (SWT) is a popular treatment method used to combat common concerns including heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, shoulder tendonitis, lateral epicondylitis, and more. It is considered a break through treatment that can make common problems like heel pain virtually obsolete.
Shock wave therapy for orthopaedic diseases is thought to provide long lasting analgesia and stimulate the healing process. BS-SWT2X is new generation Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy System, based on the latest RSWT technology, with long lifecycle designed architecture.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions.
- Pain on the palmar side of the wrist.
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles.
As the 3rd generation product it has following advantages:
- Enhanced transmitter so as to fully deliver the shock energy to tissue.
- High energy from 10mJ (0.25 Bar) to 190mJ (5.0 Bar) and, stepping at 10mJ adjustable, for versatile applications.
- High frequency from 1Hz to 22Hz, stepping at 1Hz to cover both acute and chronic treatment.
- As many as 38 treatment protocols, make treatment easy.
- Customer profile management, help operators to aware the precise dosage applied on patient's body.
- Long lifecycle designed, easy to maintain.
- Energy: 10mJ (0.2Bar) to 190mJ (5Bar), adjustable stepping 10mJ
- Frequency: 1Hz to 22Hz adjustable, stepping at 1Hz
- Weight: 3Kg include applicator
- Transmitter: 5 pcs
- Applicator: lifecycle over 2 million shots
- Input power: 180VA
- Working environment Ambient temperature: -20 C degrees - 40 C degrees
- Relative Humidity: 80%
- Power Request: AC110V to 220V, 50Hz or 60Hz