Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) is a popular treatment method used to combat common concerns including heel pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, shoulder tendonitis, lateral epicondylitis, and more. It is considered a break through treatment that can make common problems like heel pain virtually obsolete.Extracorporeal shock wave therapy for orthopaedic diseases is thought to provide long lasting analgesia and stimulate the healing process. BS-SWT5000 is new generation Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy System, based on the latest ESWT technology, with long lifecycle designed architecture. As desktop model, it has the advantage of high mobility when compare to big machines.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions.
- Pain on the palmar side of the wrist.
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles.
- Energy: 2Bar to 5Bar, adjustable stepping 0.1Bar
- Frequency: 1Hz to 22Hz adjustable, stepping at 1Hz
- Weight: 26Kg include applicator
- Transmitter: 5 pcs
- Applicator: lifecycle over 2 million shots
- Input power: 450VA
- Working environment Ambient temperature: -20 C degrees - 40 C degrees
- Relative Humidity: 80%
- Power Request: AC110V or 220V, 50Hz or 60Hz